Honestly, this is the first ever contest of writing I’ve participated in and that is why winning this feels really special and motivating.
I’ve won this for my poem ‘The higher you’ll fly’, which is really close to my heart. It’s a pleading to everyone who has been plagued by self doubt because of the judgements by others, to free themselves of the barriers in their mind and start trusting themselves.❤️
1. Thank the blogger and provide a link to their blog. 2. Put the award logo.
3. Answer the questions asked by the blogger.
4. Nominate other bloggers!😀
I was asked the following questions:😊
1. Post a favourite picture of yourself.
2. What do you think about my blog (Choose Transformation)? I appreciate the way she often brings out some restrictions to achieve a positive life and offer some real solutions to it. Her blog is honest and interesting. My personal favorite is the post about Cognitive Distortion. I’ll recommend you to have a look at her wonderful blog: https://choosetransformation.blog
3. Which song best represents how you’re feeling right now? The song ‘Meant to be’ by Bebe Rexha (feat. Florida Georgia Line). It calms me down whenever I feel low. Recently I’ve been dealing with thoughts like why do some people come in our life, make it beautiful, and then leave making it more miserable by their absence? But this song reminds that everything happens for a reason. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be!
4. What makes your blog different from others?
I think my blog brings to light the simple fact that most of the problems in our life requires not only dealing with the cause, but also, most importantly, dealing with how you perceive it. You can’t always control what’s happening in your life, but you can always decide whether to give that obstacle the power to bring you down, or make you stronger when you fight back. Plus, isn’t it interesting to view life from a teenager’s perception?😀😅
5. Which Blog is currently your favourite? I enjoy reading the easydiet blog. It’s interesting and worth reading. Have a look: https://easydiet.blog
6. Which has been the best day of your life so far? Now that’s a really difficult one. I’m grateful for the days I kept faith in myself and kept moving forward despite of the hardships I faced.
7. Which animal would you say you are most alike and why? I think my characteristics resembles to that of a Swan, especially because they’re known for their loyalty. Swans are an epitome of love, unity, and they’re friendly too!
8. If you could give me any piece of advice living with anxiety and depression, what would it be? Most significantly, I want you to know “Pain is never permanent”. You’re stronger than you think! Keep fighting! They’re contributing to your understanding and growth and eventually making you a better person. In the end, I’m not telling you it’s going to easy, but it’s definitely going be worth it. You have to fight some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
Here are the questions I want you to answer:😊
1. Please tell What do you like about my blog?
2. Please Name a book you would suggest me to read and why.
3. When did you start blogging?
4. If you have to give me one advice on going through tough times, what would it be?
No, it’s not with your boyfriend, with your friends, not even with your mom. The relationship I’m talking about is with yourself. Because if it is woeful, none of the above can even exist peacefully.
The people who say “I’m sorry, it wasn’t you, it was me” are the most sorted ones.
These people are going to make a lot better progress and a more healthy relationship with whoever they next engage with, than anyone who blame others for not fulfilling their expectations .Ever wondered why the person you loved the most, wanted to spend your entire life with, was somehow separated or the relationship was broken without even trying? I accept the simple fact that there are people who can hurt or broke you. Yes, people who completely destroy you with not even a single mistake of your own exists. But let’s talk about the considerable majority. A relationship demands co operation. And it’ll not come with you focusing on everyone else but you.
How to improve that relationship with yourself? Just begin by correcting your faults:
1. Realize. Look for every shortcoming in you that’s hurting others and eventually hurting you.
2. Now don’t spend hours in self criticism. Accept it. Accept that you’re a human. You’re fallible. You have the power to change it.
3. Change it. Now that you know, change it. Don’t regret everything that shortcoming has caused. It’s not going to bring you any peace, my dear. Search for ways it can be eliminated or replaced by some desired quality.
Make peace with you and yourself, and not just relationships, your mental health, your vision, your thoughts will eventually change for the better.
Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.”
Lastly, let’s not loathe someone for having a boorish behavior. Everyone here is fighting their own battle. There’s a reason why everyone behave in a manner. And guys, it’s not always bad upbringing ,maybe he/she have been hurt in ways you can’t even imagine?